2018 Wickline Scholarship cycle is now open.
The Wickline Scholarship was established to assist women over the age of 25 who reside on the western slope of El Dorado County and are trying to overcome personal hardships by pursuing a post-secondary education. The Wickline Scholarship is an award of approximately $2,000 distributed annually to one or more recipients. The application is available beginning in December of each year. The application is available online or can be picked up at the El Dorado Community Foundation, 312 Main Street, Placerville.
A legacy gift from Marian Wickline in 2009 provides the opportunity to offer this scholarship. Funding of each year's scholarship comes from proceeds earned by the Wickline Scholar Fund Endowment's Fund the prior year.
Read the full Wickline Scholarship history.
No membership dues go towards the funding of the Wickline Scholarship. You can donate directly to the Wickline Scholarship Fund, here.
- female over the age of 25;
- reside on the Western Slope of El Dorado County;
- be accepted by and plan to attend an accredited educational or vocational institution;
- demonstrate a financial need;
- be available for a possible interview with the Wickline Scholar Committee.